AIDT is seeking
qualified applicants for Operator positions at
Polaris Industries. Currently filling 8-hour and 12-hour
shifts for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th shifts. These jobs are available at the
company's facility in Huntsville, Alabama.
For certain roles,
applicants must successfully complete AIDT pre-employment training
program, background checks and drug screens to be considered for
employment at Polaris Industries.
Applications for the following positions are being accepted:
Pay increases after 3 and 9
months of employment.
The Operator is
responsible for building subsystems, parts, and components, or on a moving
assembly line to install subsystems, parts, and components into a vehicle
and performing inspections to ensure good quality.
- High school diploma or GED
- Legal authorization to work in the
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
and push/pull up to 100 lbs
- Must have a basic knowledge of
- Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel,
- Ability to stand and walk up to
eight hours per day and reach overhead continuously
- Ability to use air/power/vibrating
tools and do strong, pincher gripping
- Safely use and operate various tools
including power tools, hoists, and production equipment
- Maintain a consistent pace
throughout the shift with focus on quality (i.e., within applicable
- Maintain regular, reliable
- Accurately complete paperwork
required for production records
- Follow all safety rules and
regulations strictly and maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Participate in the continuous
- Perform duties assigned by
Supervisor or Group Leader
- Work overtime as required and
mandated by production schedules
If you're interested in a new career
at Polaris Industries, please apply online at:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.