Career Opportunity in Leeds!
Hubbell Power Systems
manufactures construction, switching and many other products used by
utilities. The company is currently seeking applicants to join our team
at its facility in Leeds, Alabama, as an Assembler.
Pay: $12.21 per hour
Overview of Assembler
Assembler will construct pieces or products using a variety of tools and
equipment according to required specifications in a particular area of a
- Reads and interprets basic
blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of
materials, and other written instructions or procedures to assemble
equipment and products accurately.
- Utilizes hand-held tools such as a
hand-held air guns and wrenches.
- Monitors and maintains the inventory
of products in work stations.
- Performs quality work checks to
ensure the product meets quality standards.
- Identifies product defects and
completes appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Reworks or repairs assembled
equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
- Performs all work following
established quality standards and safety procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of manufacturing
- Ability to use measuring tools such
as a tape measure.
- Basic reading skills and must be
able to follow directions.
- Sharp attention to detail and
- Basic computer navigation and
utilization skills preferred.
Eligibility is after 90 days of
employment. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision,
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid
interested in starting a career with Hubbell Power Systems as an
Assembler, please send your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.