is seeking qualified applicants for a Pre-employment
for an automotive supplier located in Brookwood,
. Lear Corporation
is searching for
candidates with various levels of skill for the position of Production
- Full Time -
Lear Corporation is looking for candidates interested in
a team environment focused on quality and assembly procedures. Those
individuals who support these philosophies will reap the rewards and
benefits that are associated with being a Lear team
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to standardized work instructions
- Follow Safety Standards
- Must be a team player, have excellent interpersonal skills and be
motivated to work in a highly participative environment
- Must be willing and capable of following the rules and procedures of a
- Must understand and know that all contributors are required to stand
for at least 8 hours and lift 10 pounds frequently and move 25 pounds
- Must also be willing to rotate amongst various jobs within a work
cell/area on a continuous basis
- Manufacturing experience preferred
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year related experience and/or training preferred
If you are interested in a promising career with Lear Corporation, we
invite you to apply by clicking the "Apply" button below.
Please re-apply if you have
previously applied for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-242-4158 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.