a world class manufacturer of aluminum alloy wheels
located in Auburn, Alabama
, has openings within its manufacturing
facility for the position listed below.
Pay Rate: $14.13
- $16.26 (3 year wage progression)
- Manually removes any burrs left on the wheel after the Loeser
- Inspects the wheel for imperfections/defects.
- Stamps wheels with the appropriate letter.
- Guarantees there are no chips on the wheel before it is sent to the
- Reworks any wheels rejected from the paint department.
- Completes a scrap report for each style of wheel that is produced.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years' experience with O.E.M. requirements preferred.
- Strong ability to read and interpret specifications and process
- 24/7 12-hour shift schedule; must be able to work overtime and on/off
shifts, if needed. Shift premium for nights and rotation shift (in
addition to above rates)
- Stable work environment at an international wheel supplier serving
BMW, Mercedes, VW, Nissan and others as customers.
- An excellent benefits package, including BC/BS health/vision/drug
coverage and dental coverage. Current employee premium of only $116 per
month for family coverage.)
- 401(k) Plan available.
If you are a highly motivated individual with the required skills, please
submit your resume with a brief cover letter explaining special skills and
wage/salary history to:
Attention: Celeste Davis
979 W. Veterans Boulevard
Auburn, Alabama 36832
Attn: JOB CODE FIN 062617
Or you may email your information to:
Please include job JOB CODE FIN
090717 in the subject line of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-242-4158 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.