Career Opportunity in Wetumpka!
provides contract manufacturing of commodities and
services for the heavy truck, defense and automotive industries. The company
is currently seeking applicants to join our team in Wetumpka, Alabama
as a Bench Press Operator
Bench Press Operator
Pay Rate: $12.00
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs basic Preventative Maintenance Tasks daily.
- Terminates lead wires using foot-pedal actuated bench presses.
- Applies cable seals to lead wires.
- Visually inspects terminated lead wires according to visual criteria.
- Follows lead wire termination instructions provided on cut tickets
and work instructions.
- Follows 6S Procedures for work place organization and safety.
- Communicates potential problems with quality inspectors and
- Performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Past job experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs;
balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to
weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
AG Manufacturing offers a very competitive benefits package.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume to:
include the job title for which you are applying in the Subject Line of
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-242-4158 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.