MBUSI - Home of the World Class
Mercedes Vehicles: GLE, GLE Coupe, GLS, C-Class and World Class
Starting Pay: $25.00
per hour; Top Out Pay: $33.83 per hour
Maintenance Team Members
must maintain equipment at MBUSI in a safe, efficient
and effective manner to ensure the equipment availability meets or exceeds
the requirements of the production organization.
- Maintenance Team Members are multi-skilled, requiring each Team Member
to perform all required tasks needed to maintain the equipment (i.e.,
electrical, mechanical, software, hardware, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Respond, troubleshoot and repair all equipment downtime issues that
are not handled by the production group.
- Perform and assist with technical training on TPMs and Equipment
- Work in a team environment to operate and maintain all equipment to
support manufacturing targets and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Experience and Necessary Skills all
must be met in order to qualify for position.
Two (2) year technical degree from a
certified Trade School or Technical College in Industrial
Electronics/Electrical fields plus
thirty-six (36) months of maintenance
experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Experience with No Degree:
A total of seven (7) years of
maintenance experience in an automated industrial manufacturing
Necessary Skills, Certifications, etc.:
must successfully pass a STANDARD Maintenance On-Line Test and a Hands-On
Test which involves subjects related to this position. Candidate must be
able to work in a multi-skilled environment with maintenance aptitude to
learn skilled trades other than their specific area of expertise and be
present and able to perform the essential functions of the job.
Possess a basic understanding of robotics programming and maintenance:
- Robot Teaching & Programmer Paths (KUKA or ABB preferred),
maintaining tool center point systems, re-mastering axes and end of
tool device fabrication, repair/rebuild.
- Strong PLC skills including troubleshooting ladder logic &
function block based systems including programming sequences to
control machine operations including Safety PLC systems knowledge,
including Network troubleshooting skills.
- Vision systems knowledge as applied to Robotic Applications for path
offset or robot guidance (Preceptron, ISRA).
- Robotic Joining systems knowledge, including Spot, Stud, MIG,
Riveting & Laser Welding. Includes skills in hardware and software
systems (Bosch, Trumpf and Robscan preferred).
- Strong skills in frequency drives, both troubleshooting, programing
& setup (SEW, Allen Bradley, Lenze).
- Strong skills in fluid and gluing systems.
- Participate and be an active member of root cause analysis and
complete maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) match and annual retirement contribution
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Center
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Lease Vehicle Program
- Access to three No-Cost medical clinics
- Additional technical training for new technologies
Interested applicants must apply online by
clicking the "Apply" button below.
If you have previously applied, you
must re-apply in order to be considered.
Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc., is an equal opportunity
employer and follows all applicable state, federal and local laws.
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.