Great Career Opportunity in Montgomery!
Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA)
is a global Information Technology services company, with approximately
300 professionals serving Hyundai-Kia Motor Group affiliates in North and
South America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team at
our location in Montgomery.
Senior IT Planning/PMO
$65,000-$80,000, depending on experience
Job Code: 20091
Provides IT planning and administrative
support for HMMA, HAEA and HAE Korea communications. Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to, strategy analysis, process analysis, data
analysis and reporting of IT performance for HQ executives. Familiar with
a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on
extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a
variety of complex tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
- Support HAEA HMMA IT coordinator on various tasks such as HMMA IT
budget planning, progress tracking and documenting
- Facilitate and coordinate weekly CBU IT status meetings
- Support English-Korean translation for various global IT community
- Act as communications interface between corporate project teams, HAEA
AM, and CBU IT coordinators
- Cooperate with HAEA HQ Corporate strategy team
Required Skills, Attributes & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree, Majored in MIS (management information systems),
or quantitative fields, or equivalent work experience
- Master degree in MIS
- Bilingual - English, Korean
- 5-7 years' experience of IT planning, data analysis,
report creating, or top executive supporting experiences
- Preferred experience in IT planning, data analysis, report creating,
or management supporting
- Excellent/advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
Qualified candidates, please apply by emailing your resume along with
salary requirements to:
Please include the Job
Code number in the subject line of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-242-4158 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.