Great Career Opportunity in Montgomery!
Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA)
is a global Information Technology services company, with approximately
300 professionals serving Hyundai-Kia Motor Group affiliates in North and
South America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team at
our location in Montgomery.
SAP FICO, Senior Associate
$85,000-$105,000, depending on experience
Job Code: 20102
This position is Senior Associate
with the ability to lead FCM (Finance and cost management) solution for
Hyundai Motors Manufacturing, to support business systems (SAP FI,CO and
related SAP modules), and to collaborate with Korea HQ to
enhance/implement FCM best practices.
- Plan and Execute SAP Finance and Cost Management Project with
customized solution for HMMA, KMMG
- Perform benchmark studies and research
- Being Central contact point for ERP standard/template, ERP design and
work with Korea HQ team.
- Make Ideation for improvements for manufacturing cost analysis, and
work with CBU Finance for execution.
- Define ERP standard for CBUs and drive CBUs to adapt standard
- Coordination and overlook of SAP custom developments
- Perform 2nd Level Technical Support SAP FI,CO modules
- Assist Support team for complex ERP issue, Guide ERP configuration
Required Skills, Attributes & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Majored in MIS (management information systems), or quantitative
fields, or equivalent work experience.
- SAP FICO, ABAP certificate preferred
- At least 5+ years of hands on SAP FICO configuration or FI/CO related
- Preferred experience in financial system, costing data analysis, and
presentation material creation
- Minimum 3 full life cycle SAP implementation experience
- SAP FICO modules
- Financial Accounting, Costing knowledge
- Preferred SAP ABAP intermediate level
- SAP BW as power user
- Preferred experience in automotive industry
- Excellent/advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Qualified candidates, please apply by emailing your resume along with
salary requirements to:
Please include the Job
Code number in the subject line of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-242-4158 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.