customized solutions for a wide variety of industrial sectors, offering
products and services for integrated logistics solutions. As a System
Integrator, CASSIOLI can provide plants with complete
electronic control systems for the management of different segments, at
competitive prices and without compromising the quality we are famous for.
The company is currently seeking PLC Programmers to work
at its facility in Birmingham, Alabama.
Rates: With Knowledge of PLC programming - $45K + benefits, commensurate
The PLC Programmer's
main responsibility is to work closely with other PC and PLC Programmers
as a team to accomplish larger missions.
- High school diploma in Computer Science or a related discipline
- A valid US passport is required
- 1-2 years of experience in PLC programming
do not apply unless you meet the minimum knowledge requirements.***
- Basic working knowledge on database, query SQL
- Software PLC e-Touch Screen
- ROCKWELL (KOP-structured text)
- Drive Technology:
- Standard Components:
- Bar code reader
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work under pressure while providing exceptional
- Must be able to work closely with team members, as well as
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Willingness to travel, flexibility in schedule and working locations
- Prior PLC programming experience preferred
candidates will be introduced to CASSIOLI Group
through a period of training conducted
at CASSIOLI's European plant(s).
- April through May 15th (approximately one month): Training with our SW
engineers at Cassioli's European plants (Italy and/or Poland).
- May 15th through November: Onsite training with our technicians at
Cassioli's new Tuscaloosa plant.
A VALID UNITED STATES
PASSPORT IS REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL.
TO APPLY FOR A PASSPORT, GO TO HTTPS://WWW.USA.GOV/PASSPORT.
If you are a highly motivated individual with the required skills, please
email your resume to:
include the job title you are applying for in the subject line of
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-242-4158 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.