AIDT is seeking
applicants for a pre-employment training program for Welders
at Trinity Meyer Utility Structures in Gadsden,
Alabama. The training program is available at no cost
TRAIN TO BE A WELDER AT NO COST!
Pay Rate: $15.55 per hour
About the Company:
provides products and services to the energy, transportation, chemical,
and construction sectors. Trinity's businesses provide industrial products
and services ranging from railcars, barges, storage containers, and
aggregates to highway products, structural wind towers, railcar parts, and
railcar leasing and management services.
is looking for individuals to train as Welders
in an industrial/production environment. All the skills you need to do
this job will be taught during the pre-employment training program.
***ABSOLUTELY NO PRIOR WELDING EXPERIENCE NEEDED
AND NO COST TO TRAIN***
- Current openings are for 2nd Shift Only - 3:30PM to 12:00AM
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Welding assessment will be given upon successful completion of the
Why Join Trinity?
- Trinity welcomes diversity in the workplace; bring your new ideas to
our premier team.
- Trinity offers a comprehensive benefits program to eligible
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with match and additional retirement contributions
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and disability insurance
- We believe in family, and you will enjoy a great work/life balance
and be given the opportunity to join Trinity in giving back to our
community by participating in our charity events.
Skilled Welders have always been in high demand! Kick off your new career
as a Welder by clicking the "Apply" button below.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.