Our products make the cars of leading
car companies sparkle and shine: Bolta
plated plastic components for the automotive industry. Our product line
includes a vast array of high quality items ranging from type plates to
radiator grills. As a constant driver of innovation with a team of over
1700 highly specialized employees we are a global market leader in the
field of chrome plating and coating of plastic components.
Jump-start your career now!
At Bolta US
we work to ensure excellence, and raise
the benchmark of quality in all that we do. We are constantly seeking
ways to enhance our product and increase efficiency. We are looking for
future team members who share our drive for excellence. In order to
constantly enhance the quality of our products and continuously develop
our company, we seek individuals with a distinct and exceptional focus
on quality as well as fresh and exciting new ideas. An exciting field of
work awaits you in the position of an Injection Molding
Injection Molding Technician
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour minimum
Responsible for the operation of
injection molding machines ensuring high quality product.
What we offer: A challenging work environment that will
allow you to grow both personally and professionally
- Identify/perform proactive maintenance tasks.
- Ensure production process meets quality requirements by making
required adjustments. Assist in mold trials and optimization
activities focused on cycle time and scrap reduction.
- Troubleshoot molding issues by evaluating the molded parts,
machine, support equipment, and/or raw materials in order to
determine problems and optimize process.
- Assist in the technical development of injection molding
employees by serving as subject matter expert.
- Other duties that ensure production/quality targets are
What we are looking for:
Individuals with excellent work ethic, and a desire to exceed
- High School Diploma and formal training in scientific molding.
- Must have strong verifiable injection molding/tooling
- 3-5 years of experience supporting an automotive production
What you have found in us: An
employer with top benefits including:
- Health and Welfare: Excellent medical
benefits. A significant portion of the premium is paid by Bolta.
- Compensation: Extremely competitive
- Retirement: 401-K with an excellent company
- Work environment: Excellent opportunities to
grow and develop with the industry leader
Are you ready for the next step in
your career? If so, we look forward to receiving your information.
Please apply via our career portal at:
You must complete the entire
process to be considered for employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-242-4158 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.